Thursday, October 30, 2008

CHILD CARE TODAY!

CHILD CARE TODAY! Babysitting my Niece and Nephew, Rachel and Jeremy!

I take care of my Niece and Nephew for about 4 weeks so this is what I go through. Oh, they are 3 months and 2 years old.
I wake up and go to the bathroom at 7:00A.M. in the morning. Go to turn the knob on the door. It won't turn! I've got my legs crossed now in a knot. The Mother comes out looking at me strange while I try ripping the door off the hinges! She looks at me strange and smiles. Oh, She says, I forgot to tell you. We have to put these new covers on the door knobs, so the kids can't get into any room, they are not supposed to be in. Oh, you squeeze it this way. She opens it so nice and closes it. Now the mother leaves saying good bye. So I try it for an hour and yes I finally get in! Wow, what a relief! Now that, that's done I'll make some coffee and scramble eggs. Now I go to turn on the gas jets. She has plastic covers over them and a ridge you have to squeeze in to open it, to put the jets on. Now that lasted what seems like, a good week! O.K. I did it!!!!!!!!! Now to get the knives and forks. I go to pull out the draw and it is not opening! Yes there is a lock on that too! Well, I got into that too but, took awhile. I have come to the conclusion!! This place would be great for people who want to be on a diet or just to drive someone NUTS! I don't have to worry about that I'm there already but, I'll never understand why all of this! I wasn't raised this way!!! So now I have two more weeks to get more of this. Oh, and she has the seat cover down in the one bathroom with a bar across it. I couldn't get that up! So now I'm sitting on my NEPHEW'S POTTY, trying to go. Then the door won't close in the bathroom and I see these two cute eyes looking in at me opening the door. OH BEING A BABYSITTER TODAY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE!!!!!!! TAKE IT FROM ONE WHO KNOWS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: