Thursday, October 30, 2008

Derf!

This poem is for my brother.

My brother calls, himself Derf. He's not the size of a Smurf! Growing up with him, he'd go out on a limb, to save a small cat. Yes, he'd do things like that! He loves camping outdoors. Seeing Bears with Big Claws. They make him EXCITED and THRILLED! While it gives me the CHILLS! Knows how to put out a campfire, he relieves himself, while it transpires. He plays's Practical Jokes, while hoping no one Croaks. Many jobs he can do, Fixing Electric & Boilers to name a few. So many things I could say about him. He just takes off and goes on a whim. Love's cruising in his Chevy, Boy, that is Cool & Heavy! I want you to know, I love you brother too, You are always there and always come through. Thank you my Brother and also my friend. No, I'm sorry it's, all a few Bucks I can lend. You know I'm just kidding, but, I thought it was fitting!

We crack each other up with jokes all the time. So I made this for Fred!


By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: