Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Children!

I'm thinking of my nephew when he saw his first flower. He went over to it and crotched don't and sniffed it. The experiences of children makes my life so happy! I like to watch how they react to things they see for the first time. My niece saw a statue of The Virgin Mary at the place where my sister lived. She was about 5 and as she walked by the statue of the Virgin Mary she said: "Mommy is that Aunt Anna's Dolly?" Yes, and there was the time my nephew was in an elevator with his Mom, Grandma Anna and me. He is looking down and says, I have 2 legs, You and Marsha have 2 and Grandma has 1. Now how do you explain this to a 3 year old as to why? There was a Possum by his house and we wanted to go over and pet it. He was in a supermarket with his Mom and she was getting kotex and Jeremy says, that's Mommy's Diapers. Then walking with him a lady gives him a cookie, they were giving out samples. So she rushed by her and he wanted the cookie. Now, she runs into the Ladys Room with him. When she comes out they walk passed the women with the cookie's and her son tells the lady, Mommy go potty. She was so embarassed. My niece we took to visit Santa in New York City. It snowed and slushed so bad. Now we walk pass this man with an expensive suit on and yes, my niece jumped in a puddle and splatter his suit real bad. We ran to get away from him. She was about 4 then. Yes, teach the kids what's right. Yes, and love them and hear them and care!!!!!!!!!!! So you Mothers and Fathers and Grandmas & Grandpas and everyone, check out these kids they are our Future!

No comments: