Thursday, October 30, 2008

I looked for the Turkey Through here!

I looked for the Turkey Through here!

Wow, I got a large one! It's kind of cold and wet. Let me unwrap this ton. I got it off. now l'll let it set. I'll pour warm water over it, this will thaw it out. It will take awhile, so I'll sit, and think and doubt. Oh, here's the wine for the gravy, I think I'll take a sip. Wow, it's good and here's a wavy, for you peeeeeeple. Where's my liiip? Oh, here I found the turkey, now to tuffs duh tummy. Darn I feel like a jurkey, Let's havvvvvvve moore wine it's Yummy! Now tttoooooo fin a pan 2 put it in. I git it right hear. Come here turkey jump hafe a sip of gin. U can lay in the pan rite their! Now, iis stuffed n dun. U, poor wine in my lips. Turkey, had enuf fun! Now I has 2 cum 2 grips. Put boid in to cook, be dun in a 6 hrs. i tink. now read duh book. Hick, scues me no more drink! Dis is how 2 cook a turkey, It is quite nicely dune. O, I feel a little perky. Get your hack saw, Yeah, it's dune!!!!! Anyone want some bird? It's quite good so I've heard. I didn't taste it myself you know. I have to give more lessons and go. So Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Go out and enjoy, yes and have some fun. I really don't cook I guess you see. Who would eat it Yes, only me!

No comments: