Thursday, October 30, 2008

Father and Mother's Pray!

Father and Mother's Pray!
My Mother and Father in younger day! They were there for me in so many ways. I got a splinterin my finger, she took it out. Yes, with a pin and twisers she took it out. My Father would take me crabbing and was told to pick up a crab. It looked like it was going to attack me and I ran! My father was laughing so hard. He picked up the crab, from the back.
We had many wonderful times together and I miss them a lot but, I also learned that parents can learn from their children too. Life is a learning process and we keep learning from each other. I didn't close my mind from my parents and took it all in of what they said and did and live by it now. God Bless My Parents they are in Heaven now with God. Yes, I'm feeling the way they felt getting older and not being able to do what I could when I was a child. Now, kids of today look at your parents and heed what they say! Care for them when they get old, and please don't yell and do not scold!

No comments: