Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Shower of Memories!

1:34:17 PM EDT Feeling Blissful Hearing None Edit Entry Delete Entry
My Shower of Memories!
My Shower of Memories!
Days of long ago, bring happy thoughts to my mind!Oh, showers in the street, that helps us to unwind!Yes, we'd play fly's up, with a ball to bounce against the wall!Hide and seek good game, no one looked for me, I started to ball!I waited about 2 hours for someone to find me!Great job I did they can't seem to look and see!!Called out to everyone, is any one there?Looked around the streets and they were clear!It was dark out but, I went to the store!They had great ice pops and went out the door!I saw some kids running and catching fire flys!They put them in jars, I didn't think it was wise!My Mother is calling, I have to go in!I'm really thinking oh, that's just a sin!The next day a truck appears with a ride!Now to get money and then I will glide!No, money to be had, as my friends got on!Tears in my eyes, walked away almost gone,then my friends Mother, tells me to get in!I had a great time and really I did winMy friends laughed and enjoyed life, we gave to each other!Oh, it's just not in play but, caring like a sister or brother!Yes, we made mud pies and used worms for spaghetti!My friend ate some and spit it out, said, it's not ready!So much more to this memory I'd like to tell!Perhaps in another poem and I will write it well!Now I'm glad you came alone with me!Yes, to notice life was good and hoping you agree!

No comments: