Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween!

The thoughts of Halloween brings happy times to my mind. When I was young my Mother used to make my Costumes. I was a Ghost and couldn't see much in it. My sister used to pull me around all over the place. So why did I have to see. Then another batch of kids came along and she would dress them too. These were her Grandkids she loved them too. She'd make one a Princess and the gown was Pretty but, when the kid sat down, the hoop in the dress went up and you could see what she was wearing under it. Then there was the time she made the one a Devils Costume and the tail was so long, it hit the kid in the nose behind her. We went to costume parties too when we grew up. I was a Japanese Girl. My brother was Frankenstein, My younger sister was a French Girl. My older sister was a cat. Her Husband was a Mummy. This costume was real net. Everytime he had to go to the bathroom we had to unwrap him. Then when he came out, we had to wrap him up again. We had so much fun! Who said Halloween is just for kids. So go out and have a great time. Enjoy yourself while there is still time. You never know what's in store for who, the witches and goblins just might get you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: