Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Many Foibles of Marsha-Ex-rays Me?

My day started out o.k. but, my stomach wanted food!I was going to get ex-rays and it wasn't until the afternoon.So I didn't have any food but, had to drink a lot of water!Now I couldn't releave myself because they were ex-raying that area.So I get dressed and put on a lot of padding where I think I needed it.Well, I get to the place and it's a bit crowded.Now, I'm starting to sweat. I was wondering if that was aloud!They call me in and the dressing room is so small!Now, an urge comes over me and I'm sitting there crossing my legs so tight!I have a hospital gown to put on and I have to take off my pants!This was a bit tuff, I lift one leg up and my head goes towards the door,like almost through it! One leg out, then I try for the other leg and thesame tilt forward with my head. Now I have a bruise on my nose withof an imprint of the lock on the door! That went well, as someone walksby and gets my pants attached to their shoe and drag my pants out.Then I hop out to get my pants and I bend over and feel a nice draft,with a number of laughs from people walking in!The nurse walks in now and tells me to put my clothes in a locker. She gaveme the key. I put everything in the locker and she takes me to a roomwith the ex-ray machine in it. Now there is a long metal table I have to geton. They give me a step to climb on to get on the table. Well, I got on the table!Wow, it was so cold against my skin then, it reacted pretty bad on my bowels!The nurse comes in and says lay very still. I'm trying to do that with my legs in aknot and my cheeks on the the bottom held so tight together!That's good the nurse said. Then she asked if I had to go to the ladies room.YES, ME YELLING YES and knowing how she knew when, she saw the brown inmy eyes and yellow. I ran to the bathroom! Oh, what a relief! I felt 10 lbs.lighter! Now, she tells me I have to drink the chalky drink!I drink it laying side ways. No tissue and it leaks out of my mouth! Then they tell me to turn.My hair is sticking up straight now! We finally got done and tells me I canleave. I jumped off the table and ran out! Let me out of here I said!Now I'm at the locker and I can't find my key! Where did the key go? It'sgetting late and people are looking at me strange! I tell them I lost my key!Oh, I was wondering what this key was doing in the ex-ray room. the nurse said. I grabbed it and ran and opened the lock! Halaluyah, I yelled!I went to the dressing room and threw on my cloths and shoes! Then I grabmy bag and run out! Now, I 'm walking home and people are looking at meand crossing the street when, I come near them! I didn't understand that but, whocares I'm going home! I finally get in and run in my room passing a mirror.I look at it and was shocked! The drink that I had, leaked out of mymouth, all over the face, dripping marks and my hair was standing up! I had myshoes on the wrong feet too! My advice to all of you! Read what I went through!Bye Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: