Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts of my Angel!

While in dispair and out of a job, I looked to the Heavens above. I prayed, to my Gardian Angel Gabriel, in which he sent me so much love. I asked him to find a job for me, in a lace place near my home. I looked in the yellow pages and found a number to call. I spoke to a lovely lady. She said I had the job! Then I got off the phone and just began to sob! She said to wait for three months and call her back again. I started to go to school for computers then I got a call from her. It was part-time, until someone came back. I wanted to take that job but, was training for computers. I did go for the interview and she said, keep me in mind. She gave me her card with her name on it. While walking out of the Lace Place, I looked upon her card. Her name rang out so in my mind, I'm never alone and this is true her name was GABRIEL and he was with me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!I don't lose sight of my angel for he'll be with me my whole life through!!!!!!!!!!!

By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: