Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thoughts of a Pencil and Pens?

Do you ever stop and think,when your hand touches my wood!Just what you are writing,and if it will be any good?Some hands have pain we,feel it in your touch!Yes, some with anger,and you use us for a crutch!It's all in the wording,that I write for you!Sometimes I don't want to work,with the message you send it too!Oh, and there are times, I flow your words!To a dear one you are writing too!You're love you pour from your heart!I glide too and feel, the write of love its true!My pencil point breaks, so you can'twrite hurtful thoughts and things!Oh, and me the pen, are for surethoughts that really have wings!Well, now we are with children.We're not used very much!The computer has taken over!Yes, and we just sit here in the dust!Yes, we were there in Great Times!Oh, the feather pen with Ink!They are laying on a dusty desk!No one seeing and that really does stink!I'm the feather pen, cough, cough!Remembering Patrick Henry holding me,then passed to other hands also too!The Declaration of Independence written for all of you by me!So, please if you write remember, whoput your thoughts on paper in Rhyme and stories!Yes, and write happy thoughts the most!Please put people in real glory!Life is too short to hate!Just try to inspire!Well, that's all from this Pencil and Pens!Please let this be your desire!


By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: