Thursday, October 30, 2008

Memorie's

"Memorie's" This Poem is Written for my Older Sister - Who loves Animals?


The thoughts of childhood days are,thoughts I'll always treasure. Mom & Dad making Cake and Bread and me testing it with Pleasure! Then hearing my Parents Voices, discussing putting toys together. Waking up Christmas morning and, looking at whatever! My Brother and my Sisters, gave me thoughts of childhood jokes. The Neighbors that we met, were really Wonderful Folks. Now, I'm a Wife and Mother and, I'm thinking of my other. We met on an escalator and, we dated a few days later. He shared my life with tears and joy! Oh, yes! We had a baby boy! He had us laughing with his Comical Way. Then my Daughter came in and put boys in a Daze! They all make me laugh, they all made me cry. That's part of life it's true. You'll never forget the love they give and, the Memories's they give to you!

This was how I thought my sister Carol was thinking of her husband, and kids and life.


By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: