Thursday, October 30, 2008

"The Miracle!"

Hearing a knock at my door. I open it up and a beggar women was there. She gave me a card saying she couldn't talk or hear. She wanted money for her pins that I saw. My heart went out to her, the way she was dressed. Her finger was writing for 25 cents. I ran in the house looking for the money but, I was kind of dense. Well, I just happen to find just 15 cents. I was embarrassed but, I gave it to her. She said to me it's O.K., that's what I paid for it. My ears just heard a miracle, I had to sit! Wow, she spoke to me, my thoughts were a blur! This women got better than the money I gave. Her voice was just speaking she was thinking cheap skate. Now, my mind is thinking was it a miracle or bate. She walked out the door and I gave her a wave! I stood there with the pins in my hand. She must have thought I needed them more. I guest that's what the miracle was for. Now an old lady who speaks in the land. I guess she was wishing I hadn't opened the door! Well, I did try and help her and she speaks now quite well. She walked away saying something about hell. Now, where's the pins, I slid on them and fell on the floor. Now I don't answer the door. I can't handle miracles that is for sure. Sowatch out for old ladies with pins. You'll see who the one really does win!
By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: