Thursday, October 30, 2008

Make the time!

Now as I lean back here I'm thinking. of all the time gone by. Yes, and think of all the moments, I wasted and just let fly! To see my little child be born, I had no time for that. I just work more over time. To get my Boss's Back Pat. There's my Friends I haven't seen in a while. Hey, they call, lets go out and have some fun! I make an excuse I can't go. Then they say they have to run. Now I sit here all alone my child I called today. I told him to come and see me. He told me he was busy, and he really had to flee! So I sat there reading a paper, glancing at a terrible accident in, the front page! I broke down with sobbing tears, now my friends are dead and I jumped up in a rage!! It's sad I have to learn to late, how much people mean to me. I could just have made the time, and gave my love you see. So now I'm going to make the time. To everyone I know. Oh, hello there how are you! They said, Look, I have no time I really have to go!!!!!!!!!!
By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: