Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm still with You!

My Mother has been in my thoughts lately. I think she is letting me know she is still with me. I took care of her for a number of years when she started to have a Stroke, I put her in the Hospital. I'd visit her and talk to her when, she was in a coma. One day I didn't go was feeling sick. She died that day. I had a feeling she was going to die but, I guess I just couldn't say good bye. Now, I was in a trance. I went home from the funeral. While trying to go to sleep, I heard my Mother call me. I thought it was just my imagination. Then turning around I saw a young women in the doorway. I stared at her and it was MY MOTHER, SHE WAS YOUNG AND IN A STANDING POSITION AND HAD A GREAT SMILE, then she faded from view. I couldn't believe my eyes! The next morning I FELT ARMS AROUND ME SO TIGHT! I woke up with such FRIGHT! Now I know what it all meant. My Mother told me in this method that, she was happy and will always love me. Yes, and she is taken care of now and made me know not too worry. That's was my Mother's loving goodbye!

By Marsha Neuschwanter

Did Not Die
By Melinda Pacho

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there,
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am diamond glints in the snow,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's Hush,
I am the swift uploading rush,
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there,
I did not die.

No comments: