Thursday, October 30, 2008

If I could See...& If I Could Hear....

If I could see LEADERS of Every Country, SMILING & SHAKING HANDS!Yes, with LOVE for ONE ANOTHER not, what they can GAIN IN ALL THE LAND!If I could hear the SOUND OF JUBULATIONS AND SINGING!Not sounds of PEOPLE BEGGING for help, in PAIN and in LIFE CLINGING!If I could see the SMILES OF BABIES who have GOOD FOOD AND EATS!Oh, not to see a CHILD STARVING AND ALL BONES SEEING IT'S DEFEAT!If I could hear sounds of the ANIMALS STILL HERE!I would know that GOD SAVED them TOO and ALWAYS DID CARE!If I could hear the WINGS OF ANGELS FLUTTERING FROM ABOVE!I'd tell them to THANK GOD, for TURNING this WORLD INTO LOVE!If I could see all PEOPLE CHANGING and CARING FOR EVERYONE!I would know that GOD was HERE and KNOW that we have WON!You see it TAKES GOD and ALL OF US to make this WORLD AT PEACE!We should LOVE ONE ANOTHER and MAKE THIS BE OUR LEASE!This is my Challenge Poem but is JFTLOI.By Marsha Neuschwanter

No comments: